About myself.

Hi, my name is Keria. I’m 14 years old. My nationality is latvian. But also a little bit russian, because my dads parents are russian. I am in grade 8. I think i’m talented, kind, not that sporty, friendly and i think i’m brave. I have two brother’s. One is 16 year old and the second brother is younger than me, he is 2 years old. I live in Latvia, Ropaži. I can’t say i’m an expert at English, but i can’t say i’m not good at it. I have studied English for seven years. My hobby is singing and i really love it. Sometimes when i’m not the best at it i think i’m gonna stop doing it, but then when i do my best at singing i think i’m actually good and i can do this. I really hope my future will be related with singing. I have finished music school. Now it’s time to write some music. I’m interested in writing and recording music. I really hope i can write and record music. How i said i’m really focused in music and ,my singing.

6 thoughts on “About myself.”

1. Hi, Keria/Kerija (which one is the way you spell your name?)!

My name is Mrs. Wohlafka, and I am a commenter for Student Blogging Challenge.

I live in the United States of America, and I have never heard your first name. Are you a girl?

I’m glad that you love singing. My one daughter is a flutist. Her husband is a saxophonist. I play the piano a little. So we are a musical family. What kinds of music do you like to sing?

1. Hello Mrs. Wohlafka,
      It’s pronounced Kerija, but I like It Keria or Keri, because some people pronounce It the wrong way.
      I wish I could travel to USA, because I have always wanted to go there.
      Yeah, my name is actually not that rare in my country, My classmates and my cousins name is Kerija. And yes I am a girl.
      It’s great that you have a musical family, you can bond together.
      I mostly sing pop, but sometimes i like to sing jazz.

Kerija

2. Hi Kerija,
    My name is Evelyn and I’m from Canada. I am also in Grade 8!

I am part Russian as well; my mum was born there. I have never been, but I would love to go someday. Have you ever travelled to Russia?
    You say you aren’t an expert at English, but you write very well! I am learning American Sign Language this year, and I find it very challenging. Is it difficult for you to learning English? I would love to hear about it.
    I am very bad at singing. Sometimes I try, but I sound like a frog getting squished by a car, so I usually only sing in private. What do you like to sing?

If you want, you can check out my blog:
    http://www.blog44.ca/evelync/2020/03/18/another-post-about-avatars/
    Cheers,
    Evelyn

1. Hey Evelyn,
      I’ve haven’t been to Russia, but I would love to go there. I have studied English for the past seven years. At the start of learning English It was really hard for me, because I was little and I couldn’t understand It. But then I started watching Youtube videos only in English and I started to understand It. Of course after those seven years I still need to learn new thing every year. I like that your trying american sign language, I think that’s really cool. And don’t say your not god at singing your good at other things!

Kerija